Dr. Mark Scholz will participate in a tumor board session – Discussion of Prostate Cancer Cases. It will be an open seating event.
Friday, November 10, 2017, 4:30-7:00 PM PST
El Camino Hospital, 2500 Grant Road, Mountain View, CA 94040
Conference Rooms E, F & G
- Robert Sinha, MD, Medical Director of Radiation Oncology
- Frank Lai, MD, Urological Oncologist/Robotic Surgeon, El Camino Hospital
- Steven Kurtzman, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Director of Prostate Brachytherapy, El Camino Hospital
- Shane Dormady, MD PhD, Medical Director of Oncology, El Camino Hospital
- Mark Scholz, MD, Medical Oncology, Director of Prostate Cancer Specialists, Founder of Prostate Cancer Research Institute
Download the event flyer from here
Register for the event here
A Short Course in Prostate Cancer – eBook
The purpose of this short eBook is to provide men facing prostate cancer with a lot of up-to-date information in a compact format.
The information and opinions provided in this book are not specific medical advice for any individual. It should not substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional. The author is not a medical doctor. The reader is advised that any information or opinions expressed or implied in this book are those of a layman and should not be acted upon without the consent of a licensed physician. This book is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition. For diagnosis or treatment of any medical problem, consult your own physician.
Download the pdf ebook here.