Making mindful dietary and lifestyle decisions is an important part of your life as a prostate cancer survivor. By applying the latest findings in diet, nutrition, and exercise, a prostate cancer diagnosis can be the beginning of your best, healthiest self.
Download the guide from here
FDA has approved the FoundationOne CDx (F1CDx) cancer biomarker assay concurrently with a decision from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide insurance coverage for the next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test.
FDA Approves Foundation Medicine’s FoundationOne CDx™, the First and Only Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Test for All Solid Tumors Incorporating Multiple Companion Diagnostics.
Read more about it here
Prostate Cancer International announces the development and official opening of its online Active Surveillance Virtual Support Group. This group will meet by webinar or conference call once a month, with the next webinar on Wednesday, December 6, at 2:00 pm Eastern Time (11:00 am Pacific). Registration is required to join.
For more information, click here
US Too Prostate Cancer Panel Discussion and Webcast on Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Presented by: Bayer
- Sponsored by: Dendreon and Jannsen Oncology
- In Kind Sponsor: Los Padres
- Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Edwin Morales – Urology Specialist, San Antonio
- Dr. Michael Liss – Urologist, Urologic Oncologist, and Lead Prostate Cancer Researcher at UT Health, San Antonio
- Dr. Vijay K. Gunuganti – Medical Oncologist at Texas Oncology
- Moderator: Dr. Juan A. Reyna – Staff Physician at Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital; and Clinical Faculty at UT Health
Watch the recording here