Prostate Cancer Foundation’s goal is always to deliver the most cutting-edge treatments and information to families dealing with prostate cancer. As such, they have committed to updating the patient guide to reflect the very latest research and discoveries for patients.
This is our third round of updates for 2019. Changes include:
- Updated information on local treatments for recurrent prostate cancer
- Updated information on therapies for metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer
- New FDA approval of darolutamide for non-metastatic CRPC
- New information about non-hormonal therapy options for select patients
- New information on the use of PARP inhibitors as an emerging therapy
- Updated recommendations on when to talk to your doctor about PSA screening
- Updated nutrition recommendations
Download an updated digital copy today and then be sure to provide feedback.