The 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium event featured groundbreaking research among members of the cancer care and research community who diagnose, treat, and study genitourinary malignancies.
Click on the below links to view conference proceedings on
PCF reports that U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Abiraterone + Prednisone combination for men with metastatic high-risk castration-sensitive prostate cancer (CSPC). The approval is based on the results of the LATITUDE study.
Read more on pcf.org here
Highlights and summary from the 24th Annual PCF Scientific Retreat on October 2017. Read the report here.
US Too Prostate Cancer Panel Discussion and Webcast on Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Presented by: Bayer
- Sponsored by: Dendreon and Jannsen Oncology
- In Kind Sponsor: Los Padres
- Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Edwin Morales – Urology Specialist, San Antonio
- Dr. Michael Liss – Urologist, Urologic Oncologist, and Lead Prostate Cancer Researcher at UT Health, San Antonio
- Dr. Vijay K. Gunuganti – Medical Oncologist at Texas Oncology
- Moderator: Dr. Juan A. Reyna – Staff Physician at Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital; and Clinical Faculty at UT Health
Watch the recording here